Online learning is great. You can study when it is convenient for you. But online learning without good support doesn’t work long-term for most students. Students feel alone and tend to lose their enthusiasm. Online learning with “full-support” leads to successful learning and goal achievement. With AUPP every student gets “full-support”.
What is Full-Support learning ?
- You get help in choosing your courses and building your own career pathway.
- You get help in registering for your courses and becoming a student enrolled in one of our US colleges or universities. You will not only have the support from AUPP, but also from the college or university you choose.
- You get access to online, one-on-one tutoring.
- You get access to an online library.
- You get your own on site Mentor to provide guidance and help with any problems you encounter with your program.
- As a student at one of our Centers, you will be part of a local community of students enrolled in the AUPP program.
- Your Mentor will know you well enough to complete a weekly progress report on how you are doing, so that you don’t fall behind in your studies.
- Expert WEgroup counselors will help you choose a US university that fits you, that is a good match for your demonstrated abilities, and that is within your family’s budget.
- WEgroup will help you apply to the universities of your choice.
- WEgroup will help you get a partial scholarship at the US university, whenever possible.
We want you to succeed not only in your studies while in AUPP, but also in your degree studies in the US.